Nerdfighters

Ali M's Discussions (272)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello. I'm Ali. :) I'm 16 going on 17 (cue the Sound of Music) and I live in Ohio. O…"

Ali M replied Jan 23, 2012 to Introductions!!!

323 May 21
Reply by Niamh Murray

"I'm in Art Club right now; in fact, we just had our first meeting. But I'm also thin…"

Ali M replied Sep 24, 2011 to School Sports/Clubs

69 May 26
Reply by Kim Francois

"I did feel that way in middle school. Middle school was when my shyness was at it's…"

Ali M replied Sep 15, 2011 to Depression?

55 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Anna Feldmann

"I've dealt with self-confidence issues all my life. I can't really remember a time w…"

Ali M replied Sep 15, 2011 to Confidence/Speaking Issues

8 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Ali M

"AP US History is the only actual AP I'm taking next year (I swear, if we learn about…"

Ali M replied Jul 17, 2011 to AP Classes anyone?

22 Aug 8
Reply by Adri394

"Yeah, I volunteer. Honestly, I don't have a problem with this. I don't have a job ye…"

Ali M replied Jul 5, 2011 to Youth Discrimination preventing the decrease of world-suck?

21 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Amanda was here

"After high school, I want to go to college and major in English. I'm going into my J…"

Ali M replied Jul 4, 2011 to Post High school Plans?

57 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by angela

"Where I live, the job economy is terrible, so it's hard for teens to get jobs. Emplo…"

Ali M replied Jul 4, 2011 to Youth Discrimination preventing the decrease of world-suck?

21 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Amanda was here

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service