Nerdfighters

Phoebe Bjos's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I just e-mailed you & I'll add you to skype  :D"

Phoebe Bjos replied Apr 29, 2012 to Penpal/collab/skype?

5 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Liza Citron

"Horror! the Hectic Glow or An Imperial Affliction? "

Phoebe Bjos replied Apr 9, 2012 to Q&A

207 May 25
Reply by Katelyn Johns

"....Must stop responding to collab group requests!  I'm also a senior in high school…"

Phoebe Bjos replied Apr 8, 2012 to A Discussion Collab

22 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Caleb Shelton

"So here are my thoughts: It has been a little less than a month (3 weeks I think) an…"

Phoebe Bjos replied Mar 31, 2012 to and yes, another person wishing to do another Teen-vlog-a-day group.

91 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Margaret

"It's okay! We are still working things out. It's still early, and it is okay. Side n…"

Phoebe Bjos replied Mar 25, 2012 to and yes, another person wishing to do another Teen-vlog-a-day group.

91 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Margaret

"I am currently in the process of uploading my video! I spent a long time on it, so I…"

Phoebe Bjos replied Mar 22, 2012 to and yes, another person wishing to do another Teen-vlog-a-day group.

91 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Margaret

"Happy Birthday!  Me and Sophie were the only ones who could get Skype up and running…"

Phoebe Bjos replied Mar 19, 2012 to and yes, another person wishing to do another Teen-vlog-a-day group.

91 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Margaret

"Okay so it occurs to me that I'm volunteering tomorrow so I can't be on my computer…"

Phoebe Bjos replied Mar 17, 2012 to and yes, another person wishing to do another Teen-vlog-a-day group.

91 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Margaret

"I think we should have a meeting/discuss plans for next week so we can be somewhat m…"

Phoebe Bjos replied Mar 17, 2012 to and yes, another person wishing to do another Teen-vlog-a-day group.

91 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Margaret

"So I filmed yesterday but then it turns out my new computer doesn't have editing sof…"

Phoebe Bjos replied Mar 15, 2012 to and yes, another person wishing to do another Teen-vlog-a-day group.

91 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Margaret

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service