Nerdfighters

After seeing everyone introduce themselves on the group page I decided that we needed a place for everyone to introduce themselves and get to know those in the group.

...so I guess I'll start :)

My name is Indira Sanchez, I 'm currently 16 years old, and I am from New York. I like a lot of things, but I absolutely love Harry Potter (I proudly represent the lion), Doctor Who, Merlin, Final Fantasy, and Pokemon. I go to a boarding school in the vast wilderness commonly known as Massachusetts. My life is my computer, or more specifically the internet (especially since it allows me to connect with nerdfighters like you)! I love to read but regrettably I consider myself a terrible writer. I'm really into music and I would love to be a "famous" musician some day. Don't be afraid to talk to me, I love making new friends.

Goodbye and DFTBA :)

Tags: Awesome, Introductions, Teens

Views: 4033

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! My name is Spencer Lowry and I am currently 17. I am a girl! That is always important to note, I guess, seeing as most think I'm a guy. (Don't judge a book by its cover. I have short, red hair. This doesn't mean I have testes. Just saying.) I live in southern New Hampshire, about a half hour away from Boston. I saw The Blue Man Group for the first time a little while back and it was killer. I enjoy Ben Folds. A lot. I work on stage shows, theater, stuff like that. The last play I did was The Laramie Project and it was so good. I can't even explain. I don't act. No no. I am stage manager, as of lately. I go to EVERY rehearsal and tell people what to do. I'm basically the directors assistant. I play the Tuba! Yeah, I'm 5'7", about 130 lbs and play a giant instrument. It's wicked. I'm a ginger. Kind of. Anyway. As of late, I have been reading Christopher Moore's A Dirty Job. It is good. Quirky. That is all I can say about it. Read it.

Talk to me! I am nice, I'd like to say. And would like a penpal! :D

DFTBA.

that's awesome :) My english class read The Laramie Project last year and we did  monologues from it!

Yes I want to be pen pals! I am going to send you my e-mail RIGHT NOW! :D

That's what theatre is for! To help you with your confidence. You should give it a try. Theatre people are great. 

Gahhh I agree theater is so much fun!

I'm ginger and I play the tuba too (i'm also around 5'7" and relatively skinny compared to the other tuba players in my band)! I'm a guy though, and live in England, but I have been to Boston, MA and it was awesome. :D DFTBA

We are the same person. Except for the fact that we are, you know, not. PEN PALS. Please and thank you.

Well, hi! I'm Jessica Anderson (most boring name ever!) and I'm 17. I am a senior in high school in Portland, Oregon and my high school is the coolest ever. I major in manufacturing (told you it was cool) and am in robotics, art club, auditorium staff and sometimes chef's club. I happen to love Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Avatar: The Last Airbender, music, reading, and plus I'm addicted to YouTube and Tumblr. I love roleplaying games and the game Munchkins. I got a ticket to the Portland Tour De Nerdfighting as soon as they were available and I am SUPER excited. I'm not too good at communicating over the interwebs, but hopefully that'll change. I make vlogs on YouTube and am in a brand new collab channel with some other nerdfighters. 

C: I would love some more nerdfighter friends! Yup! 

That's awesome! I've been meaning to start vloging :P

I'm not too good at it yet, but I'll hopefully get better! You should really start vlogging, it'll be fun!

Hi I am Emily, AND I AM EXTERMLY JEALOUS OF YOUR HIGH SCHOOL! I am 15 and just starting high school and I am already disappointed. Aside from that I love art, science, traveling........... I don't feel like typing today... but what you like sounds a lot like myself.... I live in the mountains of NC and it is a bit boring here.(sorry for all the .............) I know there is a grammatical term for that but I cant remember it right now.

DFTBA

Hey, my name's Nathan and I'm fifteen, English born, possible Irish ancestry. I'm currently sitting the first of my exams, and am planning to go on to doing sociology and criminology, English literature and I'm thinking about doing a-level maths.   I love thinking and writing and thinking about what I write and writing about what I think. I also like reading, and not to say what a lot of people on this website would likely say, I love John Green's books. I am currently reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson. 

Let's see, I love movies and I have a mutual friendship with TV, purely because without TV I wouldn't have Criminal Minds. I love Criminal Minds. I like gaming, but I just don't do it very often. I

I don't really know what to say, 'cept hello and DFTBA. :)

N. x.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service