Nerdfighters

After seeing everyone introduce themselves on the group page I decided that we needed a place for everyone to introduce themselves and get to know those in the group.

...so I guess I'll start :)

My name is Indira Sanchez, I 'm currently 16 years old, and I am from New York. I like a lot of things, but I absolutely love Harry Potter (I proudly represent the lion), Doctor Who, Merlin, Final Fantasy, and Pokemon. I go to a boarding school in the vast wilderness commonly known as Massachusetts. My life is my computer, or more specifically the internet (especially since it allows me to connect with nerdfighters like you)! I love to read but regrettably I consider myself a terrible writer. I'm really into music and I would love to be a "famous" musician some day. Don't be afraid to talk to me, I love making new friends.

Goodbye and DFTBA :)

Tags: Awesome, Introductions, Teens

Views: 3906

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! My pseudonym is Cassandra Evelyn Greenback. I am in middle school and I play trombone. I am known to my peers as "That girl who wears a trenchcoat." I am very socially inept. I usually say the wrong thing at the wrong place at the wrong time, because IRL communities- how do they work? Anyway, I like the Internet. Fun. Oh, and I also play the tenor sax. I am unnaturally tall with blonde hair and big feet.

I'm Becca Alien (not using real last name... but this is a nickname i've been given).  I'm currently 17 years old and I'm a girl from Morristown NJ (New Jersey).  I'm a bit obsessed with things from England... but it isn't my fault... it's just everything I watch is better than the stuff on American TV (umm... Kim Kardashian and Snooki... who cares?).  I love Harry Potter (Slytherclaw represent!), Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin (I'm only 7 episodes in and I love it), Charlieissocoollike, and Alex Day.  Now, besides British things, I also like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings.  I live on Tumblr and on youtube... Facebook is used in occasions.  I love to read and write (I won NaNoWriMo this year!).  Umm... other things I love... singing... volunteer work... my friends... nerd fighters...

So yeah, that's about it.  I really want to make NerdFighter friends, so if anyone wants to pop-by and make me happy and be my friend I shall send you virtual hugs (does that make sense????)

DFTBA!

Hi I'm 17 too and British/English/UK things obsessed too... Just out of curiosity do you watch the Graham Norton Show??  btw I love your name :) 

I'm Alicia and I'll be turning 17 in April :) I live in the South of England. I love reading, watching Doctor Who, Sherlock and Merlin, theatre and small animals...who are nice(yes, that was a Darren Criss quote, so sue me)

My name is Brooke, and I'm fifteen years old, and am a sophomore in high school. I have had an account on the Ning for a while, but haven't really tried to talk to anyone; however, I have come to decide that this is really stupid of me, especially because outside of my family, I don't know anyone personally who is a Nerdfighter. So this is my attempt at making Nerdfightastic friends! 

Ok, so now a little bit about me. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan, and again, there aren't many people I know at my high school that I know that like Harry Potter. (I live in New Mexico, and obviously, my town FTBA all the time.) I was able to go to the Albuquerque Tour de Nerdfighting event, though, and it was possibly the BEST night of my life! I've been to two Harry and the Potters concerts, but that is the extent of my meeting cool Nerdfighters. I absolutely love to read (my favorite genre is Fantasy), but am not a good writer. I obsess over Adventure Time, Avatar: The Last Airbender TV series, but have yet to start Dr Who, Sherlock, and such. (http://youtu.be/wxG1KhxTsHA <------ Story of my life. Although, I have read the Hunger Games series...)

That is about all I can think of that could be interesting about me, but anyone willing to talk to me, I won't bite, so don't be afraid. I also like the idea of pen pals. (pen paling? pal-ing?) Anyways, as we say in my hometown home DFTBA! 

Wow! I just read this and I couldn't believe how like my situation this is! XD I'm 15 and a sophmore too. I've tried keeping up a couple forums, but so far I haven't had any luck either with getting to know people. And, besides one friend, I know no other nerdfighters. And I LOVE AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER! My best friends and I are having marathons every two weeks or so where we just sit and watch Avatar for a couple hours. We're trying to get through the series. :D

Sorry to dump that all on you. I still get really excited when I see that people are into the same stuff I am. :)

Hello! My Name is Caleb Lawson, I am 15, and live in Central Illinois. i like reading a lot, mostly science fiction, i play xbox a lot but i dont really enjoy the gaming as i do the communication with other people. I wish to become a novelist one day, or a director, i like to draw but im not really that good and i love music, though i'm not very talented when it comes to making it. i have an amazing voice, and would also enjoy being a voice actor, I love shows like Doctor Who and Sherlock.

I'd love to make some new friends

Live long and

DFTBA

I feel for you, I love art but all of my drawings turn out looking like epileptic squirrels. And who's you favorite Doctor? :)

Hi! I'm Tari and I'm from a tiny little town in northern MN that you've probably never heard of. I've been a John green fan for years, but only recently realized about nerdfighters! (Don't ask me how I failed to notice this website. Sigh.) I'm a nerd fan of literature, and have a slight wring addiction. Oh, and I'm 16. :D

DFTBA!

Hey everyone, My name is Dani (short for Danielle)i am 16 years old. i'm a girl. I am a junior in a private, Catholic, all girls high school. I love to read. I live in the U.S., California specifically. I would like to become a forensic/physical anthropologist and work in the Smithsonian Institution. I am in the process of selecting colleges to apply to. Ummm... I never good at describing myself.. i guess i could give you all a physical description. I am 5'5" and 105 lbs. Brown eyes. Brown hair. so... yeah... If you go to my page you can see what books and music I like. I'll probably update it with t.v. movies soon.  DFTBA

Best wishes, 

Dani

Hi! My name is Camille, I'm fifteen years old and I'm a sophomore in one of the dullest high schools in southern California. I've been a Nerdfighter for a quite a while but I haven't actually made an account until recently and I'm really glad I did. My school lacks Nerdfighters and people who have library cards.

I've read all of John Green's books but if you asked me to pick my favorite I'd probably fall into a nervous break down. I absolutely love all things Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin, british, Harry Potter (Ravenclaw!), The Mortal Instruments, The Hunger Games, and a whole lot more. I wasn't able to go to the Tour de Nerdfighter here in SoCal but I cherished the sad fact that they were within a 20 mile radius of my house - my friends thought my dog had died that day. My dream is to travel to Europe and open up a book store that sells pies with quirky names on the side.

Other than finally saying I love to write, read (all things YA and fantasy), blog (about the books I read), and learn weird things (from the books I read), there isn't much else I can think of. :)

Auvoir and DFTBA

Hi My name is Haley. I'm 16 and currently a Junior in high school. I live in California. I love choir and singing. Music is my life. I play way too much video games and  I spend a lot of time on tumblr. I love reading. Some of my favorites include Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, TFIOS(definitely my absolute favorite), and a lot more. I also like comic books. I watch Doctor Who, Sherlock, TBBT, and HIMYM. The internet is a fantastic place and I would love to get to know a lot of you so let's be friends!  

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service