Nerdfighters

Since people don't want to be constantly spammed with emails, here's the continuation of the Q&A thing. So the rule is answer the topmost or one of them near the top question and leave a question for the next person. Let the games begin! Q: Morning or night? and DFTBA everyone!

Views: 1545

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, I know that question was hard...

Mobile phone :)

DS or DS lite? Or possibly DSi? Or 3DS?

GameBoy Advanced SP.

ha HA. 

TV shows or movies?

That would have been my choice too :P

Films

Writing or typing?

Writing, but it takeas longer :(

Mario or Zelda?

Zelda!

Hunger Games 1, 2 or 3?

Hunger Games 1

By the way: I'd of picked the 3DS. Seriously. It can play DS, DSi, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, AND original Game Boy! Oh, and NES games too. Its like a super-system!

Oh, I have to ask a question...

Old people or young people?

I suppose the answer will always be which ever age I am at the time :)

Spring or Autumn?

Autumn, cold-ish weather makes me happy :D

... Giraffe or elephant??

elephants FTW!!! 

favorite fruit(s)?

Strawberries.

Question: Is nothing a part of everything?

That depends on your definition of everything. If you mean every thing, then no. But if you mean everything in the abstract sense (when everything includes every idea, object, thought, etc.) then yes, because the abstract sense of everything includes things that don't necessarily exist.

How would you live if you lived forever? 

I would live off my experiences; It's not about what you have in your life, but what you do with your life that counts.

If you paint over a window (with opaque paint) is it still a window?

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service