Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (9)

← Back to The Nerds Who Draw Things
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How did you get started?

Everyone starts drawing/making art for their own reason. What I'm wondering is: why did you start?  My answer for my own question is Fan Ar…

Started by Nora

6 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Nathan Bastian

Show us what you can do.

Show us pics of your art! Ths I made for two nerdfighters http://dancingintwilight.deviantart.com/art/For-Tom-and-Dawn-122530225 This is st…

Started by AlbinoChocolateMuffin

126 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Kara Parker

I need someone to illustrate children's books?

I have a 6 year old nephew, and an 18 month old niece. and I've decided to write children's books for them. I've got the creativity, and th…

Started by Amber Dale

6 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by A'nna

Collab Art Tumblr

Hey everyone! So my friend got my into drawing, and I really like it, and I was thinking about setting up a secondary tumblr blog to post m…

Started by Rebecca Steel

4 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Steel

A long term art project: Help needed!!!

Right here's the scenario: I have a cool idea for a manga comic and I can kinda draw. But kinda doesn't kick it for me. I have the story bo…

Started by Chamoky

1 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Aabysinyaa

Artistic inspiration...Post it!

Is there a specific artist or art style that inspires you? Does is show in the work that you create? Is there a time period or culture that…

Started by Evelyne

23 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Maria Wein

Question about art careers?

Hi, my name's emily and i'm going to be in 9th grade. It seems like there a good number of people here who know this stuff so I thought I'd…

Started by Emily

3 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Kaiti

Help an artist get a much needed surgery

Because of the horrible health care system in America a wonderful artist who has dedicated her life to decreasing world suck through inform…

Started by Charles

0 Aug 13, 2009

Art school ?

Hello there ! So, I currently go to an art school, but since I'm french, I'm really curious to learn about the way it works on foreign coun…

Started by voila yucks

9 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Ben the "Thunder-Otter"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service