Nerdfighters

Who should Bella have picked, Jacob or Edward?
And who do you prefer yourself?

Im an all out jacob fan, actually in love with him. team jacob x

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

bella is an amazing vampire- and its a great thing :D
Edward is better than Jake-
I love jake in twilight and new moon
But when Edward comes back he is horrid
he doesnt care about bellas feelings AT ALL- he forces her to kiss him- and then runs of anywway- I love jake- but i dont love LOVE him!!!
Well Edward and Bella where meant to be together but i wudda picked Jacob=]
why jacob?
TEAM ALICE! jk jk Really, Alice is the awesome!!

The subject at hand: I think if Bella picked Jacob, it would just throw off the whole balance of everything... I mean , Jacob imprints on Renesme!! HELLO?! Would there be a Renesme if Bella picked Jacob? Nope. Bella is meant to be with Edward and that is the way it is.
alice is immense
i think jacob shudve become a werewolf and bella shudve imprinted on him so she wudnt hav to feel bad about edward

and edward cudve fucked off and let the volturi kill him
Jacob will always be better - he has a motorbike :]x (it makes him even hotter...)
lmao- you only like him cause of the motorbike??? HE LIKE RAPED BELLA
no i like him because of his awesomeness and the fact that hes not stuck up or patronising or mean and bella doesnt have a relationship where she thinks of him as a god and believes him to have this other wordly perfection that she just isnt worthy of and will forgive him for anything, like Edward. wich is by the way just sick. sorry, edward makes me go angry and rant.

and he so did not rape her! :P xoxo

TEAM JACOB
EDWARD FTW!!!!!!! (and emmett <3)
EDWARD CAUSE IF SHE DID PICK JAKE WOULD NEVER HAVE IMPRINTED AND SHE WOULD HAVE HAD A GAPPING HOLE IN HER CHEST CAUSE SHE DOSNT HAVE HER EDWARD I DO LOVE JAKE THOUGH MOST DEFFINATLY A JAKE LOVER
From an old guy - has to be Team Edward.

Jacob's lack of self control does my head in every time.

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service