Nerdfighters

Who should Bella have picked, Jacob or Edward?
And who do you prefer yourself?

Im an all out jacob fan, actually in love with him. team jacob x

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

It's AAALLLLLLL about the Jasper ^.^
But if we're picking sides, I have to say Jacob :)

Edward ! 

She has a deeper connection with Edward...shes lucky she found him i mean... If Edward wasn't a vampire and had lived a normal life back in his day and if Bella was apart of that time period they would have been soul mates...like i said before if Edward wasn't a vampire, he would have just died, so therefore jacob would be Bellas soul mate...but lucky for her Edwards a vampire!!! so she could be with her first soul mate...

↑ Hope that makes sense :/ well it sounded better in my head lol 

Bella should pick Edward, so I personally could get Jacob !

JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB

JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB JACOB

edward is a filthy vampire

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service