Nerdfighters

Hi guys and gals

I'm organizing a Nerdfighter gathering in Exeter on the 16th of April (date not fixed) and I'd like to know how many of you would be interested in coming and what you think we should do. Also some technical things like accomedation, times, and meeting places This is Parliament st in Exeter thought to be the narrowest street in the world. I wonder how many nerdfighters you could fit down here?

I was also thinking there is an apple store we could visit and shop entirely devoted to Doctor Who but all suggestions welcome.

Tags: Exeter, Gatherings, Nerdfighters, South, West

Views: 127

Replies to This Discussion

There is a possibility I could make it but I won't know until nearer the time.
Ok fair do's I'll keep you informed.
If you want me to add you to our Skype group add me. I'm sam.burns1988
id like to try but i dont really know anyone on the site lol

That's ok. The first gathering I went to was in London and it was 9 (for intents and purposes) strangers I was going to meet. We left each other that day with a group hug as cheesy as that sounds. Steve Mann was one of them.

I can totally understand your reservation. My mum was a little worried about me going on my own to meet 9 people I'd never met off the internet before. But having now been to several myself I can say from experience that a lot of gatherings have people you've never met before there and the thing to bare in mind is that you all have at least one thing in common, Nerdfighteria. Also the chances are the people there are more your sort of people by dint of that fact.

If you have any questions or suggestions about the event please feel free to ask.

I lived in Exeter for a year and I know Parliament street well. I'm willing to find out how many Nerdfighters we could fit down there. What say you all?
Excellent! :) Where are you living now? Could you make it do you think?

I'm in Budleigh Salterton right now, next to Exmouth, and I'm bored out of my skull.

If any nerdfighters want to go for coffee tomorrow or anything, let me know!

I've no doubt there will be another one before too long. :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service