Nerdfighters

David N's Discussions (595)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Please send me whatever chapters you have (davidaaronnica@gmail.com), and I will be…"

David N replied Oct 24 to Young Medieval Adult Fiction? (Plot summary)

7 Oct 24
Reply by David N

"Vincent:Excellent story! I enjoyed the construction as well as the content very much…"

David N replied Jul 13 to My Story

9 Jul 13
Reply by Raven

"Hello! I would love to give your prologue a read, but it seems that WattPad won't le…"

David N replied Jun 25 to My novel's prologue: Thoughts?

6 Aug 1
Reply by Mira Ge

"I have marked up the essay with comments, corrections, and revisions. In hindsight,…"

David N replied Jun 20 to I turned this in for a grade.

4 Jul 2
Reply by Travis M. Cumming

"Sorry it took me so long, but I went through your piece. Attached are my edits (in r…"

David N replied Jun 17 to So this is what I want to be the first chapter of my book!

2 Jun 17
Reply by David N

"This is very good. You should continue writing, whether continuing this story or dif…"

David N replied May 30 to Just an writing sample. Is it any good? Be Extremely Critical! Ignore my feelings - I want your honesty

6 May 31
Reply by Livio Conzett

"Excellent story. I very much enjoyed it. The only problems were some minor grammatic…"

David N replied May 30 to Hidden Gambit- Short Story

2 May 30
Reply by David N

"I would love to proofread it. Thank you in advance. You can reach me at: davidaaronn…"

David N replied May 23 to Anyone want to look over my first couple chapters?

7 May 23
Reply by David N

"Sorry this is so late, but I marked up your piece and made some edits and suggestion…"

David N replied May 20 to Opinions? It's for my school's literary magazine.

3 May 20
Reply by David N

"Sure, you can send whatever you like to me at the e-mail address given just above."

David N replied May 19 to Looking for a editor/writing partner!

11 May 19
Reply by David N

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service