Nerdfighters

Sophie Kaplan's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for the comments! After re-reading it again I've found the pacing to…"

Sophie Kaplan replied Jun 16, 2010 to An illusion of Perfection (Short Story)

5 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Sophie Kaplan

"Haha, thanks for reading and thanks a bundle. xD Clearly I need to put less effort i…"

Sophie Kaplan replied Sep 16, 2009 to A Rough draft for an Essay I wrote when I had a bad fever

10 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Carly (a witty fool) K.

"Well that's because Firefly is amazing, and if she doesn't understand then I give yo…"

Sophie Kaplan replied Sep 16, 2009 to A Rough draft for an Essay I wrote when I had a bad fever

10 Sep 18, 2009

"Hmmm, ruining your back for the sake of flourishing creativity? People would call yo…"

10 Sep 18, 2009

"I suggest trying it at least once, if you can't summon a fever then you should attem…"

10 Sep 18, 2009

"I'm so glad you do! :D And to be likened to Maureen Johnson is too kind. ^^ Thanks…"

Sophie Kaplan replied Sep 7, 2009 to An (Incredibly long) Intro (maybe chapter) to my possible novel, Comments and Critiques requested. :3

11 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Sophie Kaplan

"Haha, thanks so much for the praise, though I hardly think I deserve it. xD Aww, it…"

Sophie Kaplan replied Sep 4, 2009 to An (Incredibly long) Intro (maybe chapter) to my possible novel, Comments and Critiques requested. :3

11 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Sophie Kaplan

"Ah, I'm glad. xD Thanks for the comment."

Sophie Kaplan replied Sep 4, 2009 to An illusion of Perfection (Short Story)

5 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Sophie Kaplan

"Re-reading this I've found that the intro is too rushed and I need to stop using "I"…"

Sophie Kaplan replied Sep 4, 2009 to An (Incredibly long) Intro (maybe chapter) to my possible novel, Comments and Critiques requested. :3

11 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Sophie Kaplan

"I also use the definition method, in that I look up key words that match the charact…"

Sophie Kaplan replied Aug 5, 2009 to Picking a Name

21 Aug 7, 2009

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service