Nerdfighters

Vertigo_One [Ops Mod]'s Discussions (8,972)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Doesn't work. To fall in love with someone in a meaningful way is to fall in love wi…"

Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] replied Jan 15, 2013 to I am thinking about writing a book/short story about the main character falling in love with the reader.

11 May 30, 2013
Reply by Matilda Tyler

"I'm inclined to agree with one of the other reviewers here. This pitch is far too ex…"

Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] replied Dec 10, 2012 to Looking for Pitch Critique

10 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Kyle Johnson

"I'm intrigued, but I think you need more development and reason to read on at the ea…"

Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] replied Oct 12, 2012 to Could someone tell me if this sounds good at all? (WARING LANGUAGE)

2 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by David N

"But, my point still stands, it's ridiculous to think that it's impossible for a guy…"

Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] replied Oct 4, 2012 to Is it believable?

16 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Capn Bubbles Nerdfighting Pirate

"I'd be surprised, but not so surprised that it's immersion breaking. What you'd need…"

Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] replied Oct 3, 2012 to Is it believable?

16 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Capn Bubbles Nerdfighting Pirate

"The manic pixie dream girl is more of a literary stereotype than a real life person,…"

Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] replied Aug 26, 2012 to I'm afraid I'm a Manic Pixie Dream Girl?

5 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Nirali Sheth

"Yes, definitely "

Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] replied Jul 24, 2012 to Do you want a Forums section dedicated to you, the writers?

13 Sep 21
Reply by Jessica Wyman

"Hi there all! The Tumblr's getting very popular! We have 345 followers currently, s…"

Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] replied Mar 25, 2012 to Writing/story contest

26 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Cameron (Biscuit Chief)

"Ok, I'll have a read. First off though, may I make a suggestion on your blogs format…"

Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] replied Feb 22, 2012 to Check Out My Short Story

2 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Queen Ophelia of Cuppalandia

"That link (the airship audio one) doesn't seem to be working, can you please redraft…"

Vertigo_One [Ops Mod] replied Jan 22, 2012 to Help me a fellow writer be on How I Met Your Mother!

5 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Andrew Simone

RSS

Youtube Links!

Here are some YT links to channels related to Nerdfighteria and educational content!

*Can you think of any more? Pass along any suggestions to an Admin who will then add it to this list should it fit!

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service