Nerdfighters

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (8)

← Back to Writer Nerdfighters!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you want a Forums section dedicated to you, the writers?

Well, this is embarrassing. I sent a message to the group instead of making a discussion. *Sigh* I’ll get it right this time. As you can se…

Started by A.A.I.

12 May 15
Reply by Rena Thompson

Decrease World Suck with Poetry

Me and some friends are raising money for our charity and we wanted to bring nerdfighteria into it, but we didn't want you to have to pay a…

Started by Li

6 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Li

New literary blog looking for writers!

I've created a digital publishing house and literary blog called Oracle Bone. Basically, I'm just finishing university with absolutely no p…

Started by Lizzie Finn

15 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Lizzie Finn

Bought Extra Signed Copy of TFiOS A while back and want to have a contest to give it away..

The only problem is I don't know what kind of contest would be best. I don't just want to pick a random winner I just want to find people w…

Started by Megumi Muzekuto

10 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Megumi Muzekuto

Could use some feedback.

I feel kind of awkward doing this, but I really do think I've reached a point where feedback from people who aren't family would be nice. I…

Started by Katharine Hinson

1 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Ellen Merryweather

Doctor Who fanfiction, anyone? Help!

Can I have some feedback and constructive criticism on a small part of my first chapter? Please? Thanks! I'm not sure if I should continue…

Started by Beth Reader

2 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Harriate Slate

Writers' Bloc

Hey folks! So I'm starting this new project. It's going to be a webseries talking about issues related to writing and novelists. Think of i…

Started by Chris Fox

1 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Chris Fox

Book Trailer Videos?

I just finished putting one together for my book... video So has anyone else mixed their love of writing and video editing?

Started by AM Claussen

6 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by T

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hank Green.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service