The kind that really doesn't know what to label themselves as because they just really like stuff
Hi. I'm a college student, who is hoping to go to university soon, to become a primary teacher. I spend a substantial amount of my time inside, and usually on Tumblr. I like to read. I also like learning about religions and different cultures. I bake! I have a hamster who lives inside two plastic boxes, that take up most of the space in my room. I believe in a lot of things that got me mocked for in high school but upon joining Tumblr and college I found that lots of people agreed with me.
I'm a terrible speller and my grammar isn't the bestest ;]
I frequently talk in academic years because well, I'm not really sure but the whole teacher thing means I always will.
Don't know what else to say...
Favorite Books, Movies, Music, and more
I have lots of "favourites", but things I that always make me happy are:
- Doctor Who (pre-11)
- Various DW spin offs (okay there are two but shht)
- Children in Need
- Gilmore Girls
- Harry Potter (!!)
- Strawberry cheesecake
- The Sims
- I have forgotten everything I like
- Various vloggers and some bloggers
- I like local businesses
- Katy Perry
- Various books
- People who don't constantly remind me I'm lactose intolerant and shouldn't be eating ......
- I like movies but I've forgotten all of them...sorry
- OH Easy A
- Educating yourself on the various things that effect total equality...ie genders, religions, race... so that you understnad that they shouldn't effect equality
Everything else I like can be found on my Tumblr
What's your favorite thing to put on your head?
If you could do your happy dance with anyone who would it be with?