Here's some advice. Always bring a banana to a party. It doesn't matter if you accidentally invent the banana daiquiri a couple of centuries early, it will be worth it.
Yes, i did just make a Doctor Who reference. And no, I'm not taking this down in shame.
Hey, everybody! My name's Frida, a Swedish Ravenclaw that has only 30% of the substances that you would normally see in nature. The other 70% is awesomeness. You've probably figured out that I'm a Doctor…Continue
Posted on March 5, 2011 at 8:45am — 2 Comments