Kate has not received any gifts yet
Posted on February 22, 2008 at 6:00am
1. 3 blog posts in one day, and only one of them was complaining!
2. My friends have been supportive beyond all measure, and I love them very much.
3. I rang my boss to get the day off, (Wee bit short notice) and couldn't get through to her, so rang 2nd in command, who was like "Of course you need to go, we'll cover it, no problem. And if you're too tired on Wednesday, don't come in." See 'Awesomeness #1' for how much I love those guys.
4. I bought an X-Box 360, and got…Continue
Posted on February 10, 2008 at 12:00pm
Right, I don't really want to go into a whole spiel here, but basically I came home, and rubbishness happened. Not even that bad, compared to other stuff that has happened the last few years, but combined with all the other little niggly things that have gone wrong this week and last, it kinda felt like the last straw. I came into work on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and my apparantly slightly psychic colleague took one look at me and said "You're not alright, are you? You're pale, and…Continue
Posted on February 10, 2008 at 3:38am — 3 Comments
So it's been a while since I did one of these, 'cos I was struggling to pick the silver lining out of the shattered ruins of my weekend last week. But I was hopeful this week, because Saturday was so incredible! Then I came home and talked to my Dad, and everything went to crap. But I'll do that in another blog, it doesn't belong here.
1. Saturday was completely amazing. I'm helping to run a holiday club at my church over Easter holidays, but the only decent Christian bookshop in…Continue
Posted on February 10, 2008 at 2:49am
1. Today was indeed a day of awesome. I had a lie-in, a lovely long shower, played Neverwinter Nights, then spent the day shopping with a friend. Which could have been awkward, cos of various problems, but was actually wonderful, and lovely, and really helpful. Hurrah! Then I came home and had food cooked for me, and watched Match Point (Woody Allen directed, fabulous, bit of a shock ending) and was greeted by a letter from Norwich Uni asking me to interview, which is great! I don't really…Continue
Posted on January 26, 2008 at 4:48pm — 1 Comment