Legitimizing My Nerdiness
Sooooo. We all agree that you must be somewhat nerdy to be a Nerdfighter... obviously. Here are my reasons as to why I am a nerd, dork, geek... you get the point:
1. I LOVE Harry Potter. Then again, that should be expected.
2. I'm planning an epic three-day movie marathon that consists of Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and other such movies.
3. I am a ginger, I have freckles, and I wear glasses. Yay :D
4. I'm a Jesus Freak.
5. I have no clue how to Dougie.
6. I spent multiple hours learning how to Jerk to make up for #5.
7. I still wear my retainer to school just because I feel like it.
8. I set my alarm as the Lion King theme song... you know, The Circle of Life... you know- "Naaaants ingonyaaamaaa bagithi baba"... so I would be inspired to get out of bed.
9. I have a mad crush on FriendswoBenefits, a youtuber.
10. I use phrases such as "mad crush..."
11. Even YouTube gives me stage fright. (I'm working on it, okay?)
12. When I pound my class ring with someone else's, I make awesome sound effects. Every time.
13. I could easily come up with many more legit reasons...