I noticed it a while ago. Perhaps you have too. JOHN, it's in one of YOUR chapters! Oh, the shame you must be experiencing...
Go to the first page of chapter 19. At the bottom of the page, there is a sentence. Whoa. It reads:
"I walk into the mostly empty auditorium--curtain time is still more than an hour away--and I'm met by Gary, who's hair is dyed lighter, and chopped short and messy like mine."
Read that over a handful of times. You'll find…Continue
Posted on May 11, 2011 at 4:05pm — 1 Comment
1) My April break really consisted of me sitting on my ass and watching 43 episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist on Netflix instant play. All my (3) friends were busy, and I was too lazy to call them to figure out a plan. I did venture outside a couple times, but they were mostly to walk the dog and visit my grampa in the hospital. I did buy new nerdy glasses frames, and they should be ready in a week. But yeah; I actually did SO MUCH NOTHING that I'm surprised I haven't developed a…Continue
Posted on April 24, 2011 at 2:52pm — 1 Comment
101 to 120? Is that even right? Yep, and still going strong. I don't think I'm even halfway yet. Enjoy, eh?
101. The color yellow. I actually can't stand it.
102. Ignorance (coughcough). Believe me when I tell you that this is immensely hilarious coming from someone like me.
103. Science Fair/History day/any type of school project with "National" in the title.
104. Reading logs. They're these awful things for English class…Continue
Posted on March 18, 2011 at 3:36pm — 4 Comments
If you've been stalking me, which I hope you haven't, you'll know that I play the violin, and have for about eight years. I like to think that I'm halfway decent by now, having played for more than half my life.
I've recently started to learn the ukulele. I don't take lessons or anything, I just bought a method book. In the back of the book is a list, with tabs, of all the chords you'll ever need. While browsing through these chords, I noticed that nowhere mentioned was a B sharp/C…Continue
Posted on March 12, 2011 at 4:16pm