"1. Swedish or Irish.. nordic languages mostly swedish and irish tho
2. im part swede and irish, want to go to sweden and ireland, (i know both speak english but id be cool for a foreigner to go there and speak it.
3. im 15 and in high school, we…"
A group for all the nerdfighters who love learning languages-whether they be ancient or modern, reality or fiction (yes-nerds who are interested in fictional languages such as Klingon, Elvish, etc. are welcome too!)
This is a group for lonely nerdfighters looking for some nerd love. This is a lonely hearts group. So leave a post describing yourself.Eg Hobbies, Interests, Location, About yourself and describe the kind of person your looking for. Good luck guys!
The A.S.U. is dedicated to preparing yourself and your loved ones for a zombie apocalypse. From survival techniques to battle tactics, cures to prevention, weaponry to trap concepts, it's all welcome here.They're coming.Will you be ready?See More
1. I have a small collections of records. (working on it)
2. I love books.
3. I love science, and math is aight.
4. I love different languages, and traveling
5. I babble and say things backwards sometimes :p
6. I really love mysteries, investigating and symbology
7. I love all types of music, mostly, Celtic, Oldies, Big Band,and Elvis
8. SatW comics are aweshmazing
9. Zelda and fanfiction is also aweshmazing
10. I am an artist, cartoonist learning how to sketch.. oh boy. :)
Favorite Books, Movies, Music, and more
Paper Towns - John Green
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Evil Genius - Catherine Jinks
The Hounds of the Morrigan - Pat O'Shea
Harry Potter! and Lord of the Rings
Lots of others too. :)
Star Trek, Dr Who, Supernatural, TrueBloods (lots more) and Pokemon lawl
Movies- uh Starwars, Harry Potter, Leap Year, Yes Man, (too many to name)
Music - anything really with a good beat and some rap :P but, um mostly Alternative, Pop, Rock and Old Rock and Roll, according to my ipod :P
What's your favorite thing to put on your head?
a cereal box, the occasional book.. Learning through Osmosis O.o
If you could do your happy dance with anyone who would it be with?
Random minded Youtubers, and anybody who loves jammin out :D