Now... why... why I decided to blog... Uh...
You see, normally bloggers (Or, young female teenagers like me) are fantastically self-absorbed. I mean, here's an example of how their blogspots look like:
WISHLIST Biker's Glove
Striped (Diagonally) Tie
Trip to Japan A LIFE.
*List Goes On*
MAY 30, 5PM
Today, i saw… Continue
Let me explain myself, lest you think I was brutally mugged and stripped even of my footwear, or that I had to run away from some imaginary prince and lost both shoes in the attempt.
I went to celebrate a friend's birthday. Seeing how I had to meet people I hadn't seen in a while, I wanted to look nice (also, I was looking forward to meeting some friend's friends, who turned out to be rather dull engineers whose clothing seems to… Continue
does anybody else COMPLETELY LOVE lianes new song, "looking for alaska"??
i mean, i love lauren and kristina and lena's, but...
i love lianes voice.
i mean, she freaking CURES AIDS!!!!!!
okay, i was definitely about to write "curese"
i am such an idiot.
okay, so today i was really stressed out because i was in an argument with my friend and i didnt even realize it, but I STARTED MAKING MY OWN PUFF LEVELS!!!
i mean, im a girl and everything, but i have… Continue
Added by addy. on May 30, 2008 at 9:52pm —
Finally I get around to writing up some movie reviews. I'll try to keep them brief and not give too much away.
Overall I rather liked this movie. I'm not really sure what to classify it as, really sort of a dark comedy crime drama. Basically two hit men go to Bruges, Belgium to lay low after a job that didn't go as planned. All sorts of strange things go on in this movie, a lot of it seem pretty surreal, especially when set within Bruges with its canals,… Continue
Added by Chris Hall on May 30, 2008 at 9:27pm —
Today is awesome because my mom finished paying off the money on my People to People trip.( I NEVER thoght it would be possible cause my mom was paying without my dad's help) Now this summer I get to go to England, Ireland and Wales ( for 3 weeks!!)with a group of students and a teacher. It will be AWESOME!!
Added by Katie on May 30, 2008 at 7:04pm —
1. I am easily distracted while writing.
2. I'll have a really good idea, and then forget it.
3. I sit down to write, but end up on YouTube instead.
4. My spelling is so bad, even spell check has no idea what I'm trying to say.
5. I'll think I had a very good idea, then start writing it down and realize that the reason it's a good idea is because I read about it in a different book.
6. I have a thing about people reading what I write.
7. I've started writing… Continue
Added by Courtney on May 30, 2008 at 3:00pm —
In which John says sparksflyup --at-- gmail.com about a hundred times, takes care of some housekeeping, and shows off the Dread Pirate Fireball Wilson Roberts. We look forward hopefully to meeting many of you come November (and during my book tour the second half of… Continue
My Graduation was really fun for these (very long) reasons:
1. our valedictorian made the best, worst speech ever. He started talking about how God was punnishing San Diego with the wild fires because of gay marriage and abortion. basically everyone knows brian and knows that he was joking and was actually making fun of the people who think like that. Everyone except the parents that is, and the people who will be writing about our graduation in the newspaper. (my mom knew he was… Continue