Added by Chip, A Former Ningmaster on February 9, 2008 at 6:00pm — No Comments
I HAVE NOW BEEN AWAKE FOR 36 SRAIGHT HOURS!
However, I am now going to bed before I actually collapse.
Best line from Diary of a Wimpy Kid (by Jeff Kinney) so far:
"I just hope someone doesn't start the Cheese Touch up again, because I don't need that kind of stress in my life anymore."
Added by WhitneySkyWalker on February 9, 2008 at 3:52pm — No Comments
How many of us alllow ourselves to pass through the flames?
The heat that makes blood boil, and the poison finally all starts coming out....
Can you take it?
Can you sit and allow all your walls that you built around the city of your soul get torn down? Can you allow real healing to come in, or do you chose to drink the self-inflicted toxins of your life, because it is easier...and less painful...and...instantly gratifying?
Cuz purification at any level costs, and…Continue
= I just uploaded 5 awesomely amazing songs from one Amazingly AWESOMETASTIC musician you must hear." And maybe a couple other things.
1) when i decided to add music to my blog i was a bit leary about the copywrite rules etc., but figured that as long as i *own* the cd/download, then i can share it with my nerdtastic friends while they are visiting my page. (that's why i've disabled they download/embed features friends) Then I was browsing the YouTube page for…Continue
I just got back today from a week in America and I have now been awake for nearly 33 straight hours and I'm not sure how I'm still functioning. (Caffeine is amazing.) However, I cannot believe that I couldn't find one shop in either Washington DC or New York that sold peeps... I really wanted to time myself and find out how fast I could eat 13 or more of them (If I managed to eat that many..) but I couldn't find a single shop that sold them while I was out and about. It's almost 100%…Continue
Apparently I've been tagged. I've been secretly hoping this would happen, as I love 1. being noticed, and 2. writing about myself like all good narcissists. So, here are five things about myself that most people don't know (excluding my fiance):
1. When I was a kid I had a crush on Robin Hood. No, not just the legendary figure, but specifically the Disney fox version. Does that make me a furry?
2. I like to put peanut butter on my cereal (and in the past, when I…Continue
1. I love to knit. I started with small projects to give myself a better chance of finishing them: socks, hats, scarves. I've made myself three very amateur sweaters: two are decent and one was a complete failure. I need to pull it apart and reuse the yarn. I tend to be a fairly selfish knitter, mostly making things for myself. Last year I discovered felting and I love it! Very magical! I've made felted bowls, purses, and a hat.
2. I am involved in way too many organizations: Girl…Continue
Added by Andrew on February 9, 2008 at 12:30pm — No Comments
Okee Dokee - 5 things.
1. You would have to live with me to know how lazy I am. Most people think I'm a Doer. FAKE OUT. I do every task very quickly and efficiently so I can get to the do nothing and be lazy part. I can accomplish masses of things but the motivation is always to get to the do nothing and be lazy part.
2. I daydream all the time. I always have. I have imaginary homes, lofts, huts, caves, cottages in every part of the world. And I fill them with imaginary…Continue
So i have no idea what I will teach this week, or if I am even teaching this week. I hope that I have no classes so i can plan the first month of the semester. I am trying to learn a little Chinese before the trip to China, but that is going slowly.
I made a video about my trip to Uljin for the lunar new year here . I am never…
Added by EPIK Justino on February 9, 2008 at 11:12am — No Comments
Da va æ akkurat færdi me HPDH, igjen, så æ må bare..:
'Tell me one last thing,' said Harry. 'Is this real? Or has this bees happening inside my head?' Dumbedore beamed at him, and his voice sounded loud and strong in Harry`s ears even though the bright mist was descending again, obscuring his figure. 'Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'
Added by Margrethe on February 9, 2008 at 7:00am — No Comments