Added by Chip, A Former Ningmaster on February 9, 2008 at 6:00pm —
I was talking to a friend of mine about the way people think and we're not in agreement so I need some folks to ask something.
Are you always thinking? Like, uh, when you're watching TV, lying in bed trying to fall asleep, reading, listening to music, doing the laundry, exercising .... whatever .... are you always thinking?
Anyway, I know it's silly but I don't know who else to ask! Thanks guys! DFTBA
Added by LAly on February 9, 2008 at 5:48pm —
I HAVE NOW BEEN AWAKE FOR 36 SRAIGHT HOURS!
However, I am now going to bed before I actually collapse.
Added by Shadow on February 9, 2008 at 5:08pm —
So a couple of my "friends" (i know, surprise i have any) wanted to take me this "claire's" place....i eventually figured out that it is the center meeting spot for ditzs. Please don't take this offensively to anyone who goes there, just feeling opinionated. Anyway i didn't feel like procrastinating against my HW as weird as that sounds......... Weird is spelt Weirdly........ shouldn't it technically be Wierd? whatever...........strango weirdo… Continue
Added by grace-e-joe on February 9, 2008 at 4:58pm —
so i got tagged and i don't know what to do besides this so here goes nothing...
- I have just recently become obsessed with albino dwarfs and i don't know why
- I'm 16...as of a few days ago, and still can't spell correctly
- I love Harry Potter, as should the whole world
- I am a major nerd, but i guess that goes with out saying
- Disney has been my passion for forever and ever and ever
so now to tag 5 people i don't…
Added by Lindsay on February 9, 2008 at 4:19pm —
Best line from Diary of a Wimpy Kid (by Jeff Kinney) so far:
"I just hope someone doesn't start the Cheese Touch up again, because I don't need that kind of stress in my life anymore."
Added by WhitneySkyWalker on February 9, 2008 at 3:52pm —
How many of us alllow ourselves to pass through the flames?
The heat that makes blood boil, and the poison finally all starts coming out....
Can you take it?
Can you sit and allow all your walls that you built around the city of your soul get torn down? Can you allow real healing to come in, or do you chose to drink the self-inflicted toxins of your life, because it is easier...and less painful...and...instantly gratifying?
Cuz purification at any level costs, and… Continue
Added by EduardozBack on February 9, 2008 at 3:43pm —
= I just uploaded 5 awesomely amazing songs from one Amazingly AWESOMETASTIC musician you must hear." And maybe a couple other things.
1) when i decided to add music to my blog i was a bit leary about the copywrite rules etc., but figured that as long as i *own* the cd/download, then i can share it with my nerdtastic friends while they are visiting my page. (that's why i've disabled they download/embed features friends) Then I was browsing the YouTube page for… Continue
Added by kdot (keeley) on February 9, 2008 at 2:18pm —
I just got back today from a week in America and I have now been awake for nearly 33 straight hours and I'm not sure how I'm still functioning. (Caffeine is amazing.) However, I cannot believe that I couldn't find one shop in either Washington DC or New York that sold peeps... I really wanted to time myself and find out how fast I could eat 13 or more of them (If I managed to eat that many..) but I couldn't find a single shop that sold them while I was out and about. It's almost 100%… Continue
Added by Shadow on February 9, 2008 at 2:09pm —
Apparently I've been tagged. I've been secretly hoping this would happen, as I love 1. being noticed, and 2. writing about myself like all good narcissists. So, here are five things about myself that most people don't know (excluding my fiance):
1. When I was a kid I had a crush on Robin Hood. No, not just the legendary figure, but specifically the Disney fox version. Does that make me a furry?
2. I like to put peanut butter on my cereal (and in the past, when I… Continue
Added by WhitneySkyWalker on February 9, 2008 at 1:45pm —
1. I love to knit. I started with small projects to give myself a better chance of finishing them: socks, hats, scarves. I've made myself three very amateur sweaters: two are decent and one was a complete failure. I need to pull it apart and reuse the yarn. I tend to be a fairly selfish knitter, mostly making things for myself. Last year I discovered felting and I love it! Very magical! I've made felted bowls, purses, and a hat.
2. I am involved in way too many organizations: Girl… Continue
Added by Kris on February 9, 2008 at 1:09pm —
I rock the thesaurus.
So a few years ago, I found a book called the Dictionary of the Occult. It sounded cool, so I bought it. It had an entry on Atlantis, which I had been expecting, but at the bottom of that entry it said "see also: Lemuria", which I hadn't been expecting. So, I saw also.
See, in the early 19th century, the early archaeologists started finding lemur fossils in Madagascar, but also in India, thousands of miles away. Either God really loved lemurs, or their… Continue
Added by The Lemurian on February 9, 2008 at 12:47pm —
Nothing like Godzilla and it's hundreds times better than it. Even thou I've never liked LOST, JJ Abrams delivered the highest quality film, that's I've seen in a while. The handy-cam idea worked perfectly, the sound effects was at the highest of highest standards ever in film history. The CGI and special effects were the ultimate I've ever, ever seen. But the acting of some of the characters wasn't the best it could have been, that sort of let the film down a… Continue
Added by Andrew on February 9, 2008 at 12:30pm —
Okee Dokee - 5 things.
1. You would have to live with me to know how lazy I am. Most people think I'm a Doer. FAKE OUT. I do every task very quickly and efficiently so I can get to the do nothing and be lazy part. I can accomplish masses of things but the motivation is always to get to the do nothing and be lazy part.
2. I daydream all the time. I always have. I have imaginary homes, lofts, huts, caves, cottages in every part of the world. And I fill them with imaginary… Continue
Added by Deb S on February 9, 2008 at 11:53am —
So i have no idea what I will teach this week, or if I am even teaching this week. I hope that I have no classes so i can plan the first month of the semester. I am trying to learn a little Chinese before the trip to China, but that is going slowly. Continue
I made a video about my trip to Uljin for the lunar new year here . I am never…
Added by EPIK Justino on February 9, 2008 at 11:12am —
Well, I feel like a dweeb. Completely forgot to keep up on what books I've sent out and received. Maybe it's just because I've sent so many out, and received just as many!
Currently, when I'm not reading my copy of Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell (so good, but so dense!) I'm picking through my books, wondering which one is calling out to me first. So many!
More to come when I actually decide on a book.
Added by Emily on February 9, 2008 at 9:33am —
Da va æ akkurat færdi me HPDH, igjen, så æ må bare..:
'Tell me one last thing,' said Harry. 'Is this real? Or has this bees happening inside my head?' Dumbedore beamed at him, and his voice sounded loud and strong in Harry`s ears even though the bright mist was descending again, obscuring his figure. 'Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?'
Og: 'All is fair in love and war,' said… Continue
Added by Margrethe on February 9, 2008 at 7:00am —
Due to popular demand I guess I'd better make this :P.
Interesting fact no.1
When I was an infant, I used to put a washing basket on my back and pretend to be a turtle.
Interesting fact no.2
I played my first videogame at the age of 4 - Warcraft.
Interesting fact no.3
I aspire to be a physicist, maybe in particle physics or energy physics - I'm not 100% yet.
Interesting fact no.4
I can make the sounds of a raindrop, a dolphin (Some argue it to… Continue
Added by Tim on February 9, 2008 at 5:16am —
Sorry for not replying to all those who have been commenting, I've been a bit snowed under what with all the coursework being thrown at me.
The teachers have decided to jump on my back for the past two weeks in the run up to the holidays, one of them even keeping me behind because I only
got an A in geography (This is what I usually get).
Well, after writing about Educating Rita, Romeo and Juliet, Great Expectations, Advertisements, Malham and Grassington and a guy in a… Continue
Added by Tim on February 9, 2008 at 5:06am —
I am trying to stay positive this election cycle and tryin to focus on being pro-Obama rather than anti-someone else.
But, FUCK YOU MITT ROMNEY
I am getting quite sick of the elections already. It is hard to get really excited when you really dont like either party. To me one group of gangsters is really only slightly better than the other group of gangsters. And niether gang have any commitment of ending the Iraq war anytime… Continue
Added by EPIK Justino on February 9, 2008 at 4:18am —