Ok, so I got tagged to do five facts about myself in a blog post... what to say...?
1. I have had 6 operations in my lifetime, the 3rd of which, I was so well behaved (as a boy) I was give a syringe (minus the needle) to play with and a wee certificate. I squirted my little brother with much water that day lol.
2. I am a musical chap. I mainly sing and play guitar, but also play bass, violin, drums and a little keyboard/harmonica. I play in two bands, my main one Durera… Continue
eek i got tagged pretty much as soon as i got onto the ning! now i just need to do it, but i've been majorly procrastinating again- which brings me to my first fact...
1. i procrastinate. a lot. i can't help it. i have tried to stop- i've done the rubberband remembering thing, i've gotten other people to pester me about it, i've even tried so far as to get jk rowling to write me a letter to make me stop (unfortunately, i never got a response). the internets are just so fun! i… Continue
1) My dad is a quaker but I'm a devout atheist...yeah ok just an atheist then
2) I want to work in advertising when I enter the world of work, AARGH the world of work
3) The GCSE's I am doing are Geography, ICT, Art and French, well those are the ones I chose, other than that I am brutally forced to do PE, English, Maths and Science
4) I LOVE living in England amongst the Geordies, but the other place I would love to live is France (and be like Amelie)
5) I live for the… Continue
Added by Miranda on March 9, 2008 at 7:00am —
Ok, so I've been tagged. This is pretty much the same thing as the tag game that went around on youtube, and I have to first tell 5 facts about myself and then tag five other people... so... here I go.
Fact #1:I hate talking on the phone. I mean, I talk to people on the phone a lot because my husband and a lot of my friends live a long way away, but I find phone conversations frustrating because you lose so much of what the person is saying by not seeing their… Continue
Added by Ashley on March 6, 2008 at 8:12pm —
Since I was first tagged on the Ning, it is only fair I submit both of my answers on the Ning.
Plus, I wanted to prove to someone that I didn't repeat anything.
Yea, I know crappy video.
It's a little old, but the Weekday Warriors thing doesn't count.
Give me a break, that is not repeating because technically I said two different things about it.
In other news, I hope you will watch us.
1 I collect book 1 of the Harry Potter series in forgien languages. So far I have:
2 I own a teddy bear called Buttons. I've had him since I was 2 or some thing, making him 24 years old. I used to take him everywhere with me like on holidays and stuff but stopped after 911… Continue
Fact Number One:
I have a green belt in Judo. I did Judo for six years when I was in secondary school and even returned for a year as the club trainer. I never had a fighting grading, hence my green belt, but I was pretty good technique wise. I guess I just don't have the killer instinct that it takes to be good at the fighting part. I'm very ok with that though.
Fact Number Two:
I once played Lady McBeth on stage. During our 4th year of secondary school we had a drama… Continue
Therefore, I feel obligated to write my first blog entry on nerdfighters...
here it goes.
5 things about me.
#1: I have odd responses to awkward moments.It's strange. I dont know why I do it, but It's become a pretty bad habit. I'll find a quote on the internet, and when there's an awkward silence, I'll crack under pressure, and randomly splat out the first quote that comes to mind...or sing the first song that's come to mind. thankfully, when I'm… Continue
Added by Krystal on February 15, 2008 at 6:30pm —
1. i have a strange obsession with jim sturgess.
2. yes, i am a nerdfighter who loves the jonas brothers and pop culture!
3. My dad announces at the predator games.
4. i think across the universe is a gift from God.
5. i love love love wearing bright lipstick.
When I was maybe seven or eight years old (I think seven), I memorized the presidents. Why? you might ask. Well, I didn't set out to do the task. That is, my seven year old self didn't one day just decide, "Hey I think I'll memorize the presidents today!" It just happened. On my seventh (or possibly eighth) birthday I received a picture book called "The Buck Stops Here," which contained a page for each president from Washington to Bush Sr. The book was a lot of fun, and I believe I still…
I got tagged by naturegeek, Reigning Queen of Awesome!
...five things about me?1. I laugh at strange things when everyone else is quiet, and my laugh is kind of ear-shattering. It is the weirdest laugh ever. People tell me not to laugh over the phone because it's, uh, killer. I plan to use this to rule the world someday.
2. I have broken into a house aided by the Beatles. (Okay, okay: it was my house, I was locked out, and I really had to pee. So I came in through…
Serenity tagged me - as far as I can tell from tracing back through comments, this BLOG tag, for people who aren't vloggers, was started by Smary. I don't know her, but she can spell blood with her fingers - it's creepy! So what we are supposed to do is tell five facts about ourselves and then tag someone else (or maybe 5 other people - the instructions weren't too specific).