I've been tagged, both in video and blog. But I'm too lazy to do both.
So I'll use the same five things twice :P I'll put up a video (and embed it in this blog) in a few days...
So here are five things about me.
1. I can remember the 150 first digits of Pi (Ok, maybe a bit less now, I'm not sure, but I used to be able to.)
2. I have bendy thumbs :D (If you want to know the details; I can bend the distal phalanges of my thumbs over an interval of around 150° (almost 180° with my left hand))
3. I have a puppy-sized elephant. He wears a santa hat :D
4. My name (Tom) comes from the Greek form of the Aramaic name Te'oma which meant "twin". That's quite appropriate because I have, in fact, a twin brother.
5. I write poetry. Not a lot. And most of it never gets read by anyone else but me. The very few poems I do put out there online can be found at my fictionpress account or in the poetry thread in my pants. The rest is top secret. I mainly write in English (my second language) but also in Dutch (my mother tongue) and I even dare writing in French (I'm working on a french poem right now, but I doubt it'll ever get read by anyone but me :D)
I haven't decided who I'm going to tag, and whether I'm going to tag them for a video or for a blog. I'll decide that later and post it in the video.