so, five facts about me then.....lets see...
1) Im an AS student studying drama, sociology, psychology and medieval history at my local Sixth Form college, which is one of the only ones to do medievla history in Britain, and the only one to take the paper im doing!
2) When I was about 5, i got hit in the head with a kids basketball net, and it cut my nose open, which then had to be glued together with skin glue. I got sweets from the mother of the boy who did it.
3) I did not share any of these sweets (there were a lot of them) with any of my three sisters.
4) I work in an old-fashioned sweet shop as the saturday assistant. It is very very fun! (and rather fattening)
5) I used to play the cornet, which is a small trumpety thing. I used to play it very very bad. I dont think I could have gotten worse!