Right, I’ve named you Mr. Riding Shotgun. This isn’t a prank. I’ve read three of your books and, though it’s not surprising(well almost), that “term” is always present. Im not sure with your others books though, that, actually, fueled up my curiosity, hence, I swear, I will read all of it. My interest on your writings however, doesn’t end with that reason. I’ve got tons for the “read” and an ∞ for “to-read” books. You are overwhelmingly kind-of-wizard-kind(not redundant) of a writer.
With thousands of youtube and nerdfighters subscribers, tumblr and twitter followers, and goodreads and facebook fans, the chance of you reading this tag is close to a naught. If I am to illustrate it on Venn Diagram, the chance-of-you-not-reading this post is at the gutter of the chance-of-you-reading. Anyway, I might as well give it a try or be haunted by the fact that there is obviously a way to communicate with your favorite writer through common-era-tech but fugging four-letter-word guts won’t come out.
IN CASE OF TLDR, REAL POST STARTS HERE..
Actually, I just want you to answer these bothering questions on my head:
- If you are going to rate your writing against your favorite writer, say 1000 as highest, what would your rate be against that writer?
- Your author’s bio photo is remarkable, what-I-mean-is all others has their full blown face in it while you.. with the background. Where was it taken?
- Can you provide an equation on how you love Hank? With “against your glasses”, “against your hand”, “against your vlog” as variables?
- Did it ever crossed your mind to write a collab with one of your fan? —because I volunteer. (Dingleberries!)
- Can you guess the three books I’ve read from you?