I had a spare bit of time and figured why not? We have to keep the flow of new nerdfighters coming. I made it pretty quickly so if anyone can think of anything to add please do [: Oh! And feel free to fix any of my normal flow of typos too!
from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
You may have heard people talking about Nerdfighers. The first question that arises in many heads is: Are nerdfighters for or against nerds? The answer is that nerdfighters are definitely FOR nerds. To properly become a said nerdfighter follow the simple steps below.
- 1: Watch all available Vlogbrother videos (found here:http://www.youtube.com/user/vlogbrothers) in ORDER. If you skip around you will miss many important little things.
- 2:Understand that Nerdfighters are made of awesome. Awesome is what nerds are made of.
- 3: Put stuff on your head. It may sound silly, but it is a liberating feeling the first time you put something on your head.
- 4: Go to the ning! Nerdfighters.ning.com is an amazing place. Make a page and meet fellow nerdfighters from around the globe. My Pants is a good place to chat too!
- 5: When November rolls around make sure to participate in the annual Project for Awesome.
- You must watch all videos in order your first time around. This process can seem quite daunting, but trust me, if you don't you will miss tidbits of information that makes the nerdfighter.
- Set a goal to get through at least a page of videos a day. This will allow one to get through all videos in a relatively short amount of time.
- Videos can be highly addicting. Don't let them consume your life. Allow at least eight hours for sleep.
Things You'll Need
- A Computer
- Some time
- Internet Access
- Plenty of Awesome
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Be a Nerdfighter. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.