My friend and I recently came up with the idea to make a list of all the things we want to do before we graduate from college. It's exactly like a bucket list, only with a much shorter time range. I think it's a brilliant idea, brilliant enough to encourage other people to do it. And, it doesn't have to be a college list, you can make a list for any time frame. You could have a high school list, a 2011 list, heck even a week list, or you can go with the classic bucket list. Also, the things on the list do not have to pertain to anything specific. These are some of the things on my college list.
- Have a semester of only B+ grades and over
- Go drinking and/or partying with a professor
- Go to workout in the gym
- Go to a baseball, football, and basketball game
- Have a piece published a literary magazine
- Wear a Nicki Minaj wig for a day... or two
- Write a song
- Finish at least one of the never-ending projects I give myself
- Make everyone reading this lose the game (done!)
There's a lot more to it, but I want this post short, and most of the things on my list are insider jokes. All of you should make a list, and then share some of it here. Because I am nosy.