I like to write. I want to write novels.
I am writing something that could resemble an YA novel if I had actually planned it out. I started it with Nanowrimo (which I will win one day. One day) and Then I left it in the dust for a few months. Now I'm working on it again.
Thanks to Nanowrimo(my own personal torture device), the Really Long Story Which I hereby Refuse to Call a Novel has been born. And it's making me cut my hair which is not a good sign.
Anyways because of this Project, I have decided to make my fate known. I want to be an Author.
And I made of list of things I want to do when I'm a bit famous as a writer and a blogger.
- Buy a Gnome Statue
- Go to a bookstore and sign a bunch of copies of my book and leave little
notes to readers in them, but nothing too creepy. Something like "I
hope you enjoy my book"
- Have a friend post an draft of one of my novels in a popular character's perspective secretly and see what happens
- Have a dance party when the Publisher send the first copies of my book with my dog
- Go into the Fan Forums and post a bunch of secrets about characters under a different username
- Buy another Gnome statue
- Pig out on junk food and host a BlogTv Show about my book
- Get a Facebook
- Buy a ton books that I have been meaning to buy and read but never had the time to do or didn't have the money
- Win Nanowrimo