It wasn't a good day. Maybe because of the weather, or something with me, but my training was a coplete disaster. On the other hand I managed to fall to the ground 100 meters from the place where I started riding.
YAAAAAAAAY ^^ 100 meters is not a problem anymore. And I learned how to turn. The only basic skill I need to learn is starting without a wall and of course it is my target for next time (I hope that I won't fall for 200 meters with turning).
Special Bonus Part 0
1. First of all do you know that unicycle is called 'monocykl' in Polish? Languages can be really weird, especially if there are two prefixes, that mean the same.
2. You may wonder why I started my adventure with the unicycle. And here is the answer:
- Creator of the best polish webcomic is a unicyclist and I am (or at least used to be) his great fan
- I watched a great video on YouTube (it is no longer available). A year ago perhaps?
- I needed some sport for this holidays
- I had money
QU-AX Luxus 24"
My unicycle in parts (10 minutes after it arrived)
My unicycle 30 minutes later